• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel Photographer turned to Youtuber

omarortiz

User name: omarortiz
Title of introduction: Photographer turned to Youtuber
Your name/ Alias: omarortiz
Where are you from? Qatar
How did you find TubeBuddy? Youtube search
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I'm subscribed to the Tubebuddy Youtube channel and I saw their latest video on "How to use Tubebuddy"
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Of course like anyone else, I would like for my channel to grow. I want to share my knowledge and experiences as a freelance photographer and videographer. I know that there are already tons of Youtube channel tutorials out there but I would like to bring my own flavor and twist to it. I'm also proud to say that I am self-taught mostly by watching on Youtube. So this platform has really helped me out a lot in growing and improving my skills. In return, I want to share what I have learned and pay it forward.
How frequently do you upload? At least once or twice a week
What are your hobbies? photography, videography, cooking, Netflix and chill
What is your biggest dream? To become a successful content creator on Youtube. 100k subs is enough. Haha!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiH4HeB7Ic2Kggdm6W9lh7A/

IanDominicTV

Renowned Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the forums! Let's hope your dream will become a reality soon!

Aaron

Reputable Poster
TubeBuddy Legend
goldsteindigital.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: omarortiz
Title of introduction: Photographer turned to Youtuber
Your name/ Alias: omarortiz
Where are you from? Qatar
How did you find TubeBuddy? Youtube search
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I'm subscribed to the Tubebuddy Youtube channel and I saw their latest video on "How to use Tubebuddy"
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Of course like anyone else, I would like for my channel to grow. I want to share my knowledge and experiences as a freelance photographer and videographer. I know that there are already tons of Youtube channel tutorials out there but I would like to bring my own flavor and twist to it. I'm also proud to say that I am self-taught mostly by watching on Youtube. So this platform has really helped me out a lot in growing and improving my skills. In return, I want to share what I have learned and pay it forward.
How frequently do you upload? At least once or twice a week
What are your hobbies? photography, videography, cooking, Netflix and chill
What is your biggest dream? To become a successful content creator on Youtube. 100k subs is enough. Haha!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiH4HeB7Ic2Kggdm6W9lh7A/

Why stop at 100k for the dream? Aim for the skies man, nothing but up!