• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question How Do I get my channel Discover FAST?

Aaron

Reputable Poster
TubeBuddy Legend
goldsteindigital.com
Subscriber Goal
I think that my channel deserve more views, but I don't know how to get views fast. I will appreciate useful information!

Not an attack in any way but what are you doing to DESERVE views? I see where you have 2.2k views on a video where you provided information/value but what are you doing to consistently deserve views with your content? What is your value to the viewer?

The easiest way to get views fast? Find a highly searched question that has no answer. Provide value and viewership will come.

OP
OP
JasCool Gaming

JasCool Gaming

TubeBuddy User
Not an attack in any way but what are you doing to DESERVE views? I see where you have 2.2k views on a video where you provided information/value but what are you doing to consistently deserve views with your content? What is your value to the viewer?

The easiest way to get views fast? Find a highly searched question that has no answer. Provide value and viewership will come.
ok thanks