• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Hello everyone! Super new here and on YouTube. Looking to learn and grow with everyone and excited for some great advice!

Charlotte

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: Charlotte
Title of introduction: Hello everyone! Super new here and on YouTube. Looking to learn and grow with everyone and excited for some great advice!
Your name/ Alias: Charlotte
Where are you from? Florida
How did you find TubeBuddy? Found TubeBuddy from watching other YouTubers recommending it on their channel. Hey why not? A place of likemindedness is greatness!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? HMMM...As stated above, loving to be in a group of likemindedness. I hope to be able to add to the community as I learn more on this journey
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Well I think like most people here, we have a goal of monetization. Growing to a level of solely creating content (Not having to work for someone else) that others enjoy, and keeping it going for a long time to come.
How frequently do you upload? So far I've been uploading about 2 a week, our channel is super new. I've recently set myself up with 2 new videos ready to publish.
What are your hobbies? Awe man there's so many. We love eating and doing all kinds of fun stuff. Being in Florida makes it easy to go out and be adventurous, eat amazing food, and just enjoy life. That's basically what our channel is all about.
What is your biggest dream? I would have to say traveling unrestricted. Meaning I don't have to worry about a paycheck to get me to the next place. Ultimate freedom is the dream!
YouTube Channel Link:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ca55i31984

Ca55i31984

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Welcome. There are a lot of helpful people on here with great information. Good luck on your journey. I am fairly new as well, but have taken some good advice. I think my content has gotten a lot better after advice from this community.

Reactions: Charlotte

IanDominicTV

Renowned Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the forums! I may be on the platform uploading videos for over 3 years, I can hopefully give you some good advice when it comes to the ins and outs of YouTube.

msaligee

User name: Charlotte
Title of introduction: Hello everyone! Super new here and on YouTube. Looking to learn and grow with everyone and excited for some great advice!
Your name/ Alias: Charlotte
Where are you from? Florida
How did you find TubeBuddy? Found TubeBuddy from watching other YouTubers recommending it on their channel. Hey why not? A place of likemindedness is greatness!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? HMMM...As stated above, loving to be in a group of likemindedness. I hope to be able to add to the community as I learn more on this journey
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Well I think like most people here, we have a goal of monetization. Growing to a level of solely creating content (Not having to work for someone else) that others enjoy, and keeping it going for a long time to come.
How frequently do you upload? So far I've been uploading about 2 a week, our channel is super new. I've recently set myself up with 2 new videos ready to publish.
What are your hobbies? Awe man there's so many. We love eating and doing all kinds of fun stuff. Being in Florida makes it easy to go out and be adventurous, eat amazing food, and just enjoy life. That's basically what our channel is all about.
What is your biggest dream? I would have to say traveling unrestricted. Meaning I don't have to worry about a paycheck to get me to the next place. Ultimate freedom is the dream!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU-TQY-4p8KltkLWwQZ1xTQ?
Hi Charlotte welcome! I'm also new here and I'm excited to grow my channel let's see how it goes, btw I've already learned a lot since I started - TODAY!! :)