• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Camera Gear My Logitech G920, Old But Still A Great Camera

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I've had my G920 for quite a while now. I've been looking into upgrading to an actual camera for better video footage but I'm still not a point in my life where I can spare a few hundreds for a simple camera with better resolution. But amazingly enough, this little camera has served me well. While I haven't made a video for my channel in a while I have been using the camera for Twitch Sings, a karaoke app from Twitch. I highly recommend it, it's fun.

I look forward to getting a new camera but for now, this little guy will do. Oh and that's my new Blue Yeti Nano. I definitely needed a much better mic. The last one was nice, but it just didn't cut it for me. Not to mention it didn't survive the try to Florida. Oh yea, and that small phone at the bottom. That's the an iPhone 4. A gift from my boss.

20200628_172624.jpg

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I don't think I'll ever get rid of my c920. it's got a bit of dust INSIDE the lens, but that doesn't impact it much. When pointing down, it goes ever so slightly out of focus all the time. For most people they'd never notice, but once you have the camera about 15cm away from the paper while drawing, you really start to notice the focus shifting. Even a fraction of a millimeter throws off the focus, and the audio is horrible on the mic, but I mean, it's got me to 26k+ so it's done it's job!

I want to add some more cameras to my setup now, but the c920 will always be in my arsenal.

The blueyeti you have is pretty solid too. I heard it on "podcastage" and I was surprised in the quality of audio.

Reactions: BraveStar

Aaron

Reputable Poster
TubeBuddy Legend
goldsteindigital.com
Subscriber Goal
I've put my c920 through some serious stuff and I'm surprised it still functions... I live streamed a full parade from it in the blazing heat few years back.

Reactions: BraveStar
OP
OP
BraveStar

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I don't think I'll ever get rid of my c920. it's got a bit of dust INSIDE the lens, but that doesn't impact it much. When pointing down, it goes ever so slightly out of focus all the time. For most people they'd never notice, but once you have the camera about 15cm away from the paper while drawing, you really start to notice the focus shifting. Even a fraction of a millimeter throws off the focus, and the audio is horrible on the mic, but I mean, it's got me to 26k+ so it's done it's job!

I want to add some more cameras to my setup now, but the c920 will always be in my arsenal.

The blueyeti you have is pretty solid too. I heard it on "podcastage" and I was surprised in the quality of audio.

I love my mic. It's amazing compared to anything else I had before.

I would love a second camera for multiple angles to see if I can make my content more interesting this way.

• Love
Reactions: Beanie Draws

sadriercan

TubeBuddy Pro
c920 is very clear screen.
I ordered C930e version from aliexpress.

Im using Canon 600d but logitech is more clear than DSLR

Gunjit

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
You should not invest money into a camera from your side unless it's the money you made from youtube