• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel New to Gardening New to Youtubing and trying both

The New Gardener

Subscriber Goal
User name: The New Gardener
Title of introduction: New to Gardening New to Youtubing and trying both
Your name/ Alias: The New Gardener
Where are you from? Ipswich, United Kingdom
How did you find TubeBuddy? set up my youtube channel (two weeks ago) so following some research, found TubeBuddy and have been using the free version for about a week and now on the trial version of Pro
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Seems the advise is good and helpful tools so wanted to explore more. we are all learning and one of the best ways to learn is through community and sharing of knowledge.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Thanks to covid 19, I suddenly had more free time then i could ever imagine, Partly because my day job based around international logistics involved travel every week (which obviously stopped and ended up working form home) and my none day job was as a stand up comedian, performing and running my own club (which also stopped instantly) so I took up gardening to make sure I could keep myself active, so turned to Youtube for advice and guidance tips etc. it has been great for my mental state and loved it instantly. I was getting loads of requests for updates and advice (eventhough i was a beginner myself) so decided to set up a youtube channel calling it 'The New Gardener' being a mix of my experiences mixed in with some of my comical point of view. still very early days so its kind of testing the water and forming an identity. I would like to make my youtube channel a success and if I can achieve this on a subject that I am a total beginner at, then I may look to introduce a comedy channel (something i should know more about) too, who knows?
How frequently do you upload? I try and upload new content at least once a week
What are your hobbies? well now, Gardening, stand up comedy, Golf, being an Ipswich Town sufferer (opps I mean supporter) love most sports in general
What is your biggest dream? to wake up !
YouTube Channel Link: UCN-GCet41JbLep5LWt4

Breakingbrowderfarm

Subscriber Goal
Welcome ! I love hearing new information about gardening. We are starting a small farm with a garden. Will be checking out your channel and learning lots im sure.

RandomFamilia

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
How did you find TubeBuddy? set up my youtube channel (two weeks ago) so following some research, found TubeBuddy and have been using the free version for about a week and now on the trial version of Pro
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Seems the advise is good and helpful tools so wanted to explore more. we are all learning and one of the best ways to learn is through community and sharing of knowledge.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Thanks to covid 19, I suddenly had more free time then i could ever imagine, Partly because my day job based around international logistics involved travel every week (which obviously stopped and ended up working form home) and my none day job was as a stand up comedian, performing and running my own club (which also stopped instantly) so I took up gardening to make sure I could keep myself active, so turned to Youtube for advice and guidance tips etc. it has been great for my mental state and loved it instantly. I was getting loads of requests for updates and advice (eventhough i was a beginner myself) so decided to set up a youtube channel calling it 'The New Gardener' being a mix of my experiences mixed in with some of my comical point of view. still very early days so its kind of testing the water and forming an identity. I would like to make my youtube channel a success and if I can achieve this on a subject that I am a total beginner at, then I may look to introduce a comedy channel (something i should know more about) too, who knows?
What are your hobbies? well now, Gardening, stand up comedy, Golf, being an Ipswich Town sufferer (opps I mean supporter) love most sports in general
I love your answer to the question: What is your biggest dream? To wake up!! That is so true, hahaha and good.

cok sunbro

TubeBuddy User
Great buddy, I hope people find your content soon enough

Reactions: Alleksaa

HalfwayDcent

I love your reasoning for taking up gardening and your whole channel concept. As someone who has recently tried to develop a green thumb I'm excited to follow your journey!

Reactions: Alleksaa