• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Opinion How did you feel

Adry

Subscriber Goal
IΓÇÖm new I only have a few uploads so far, but what keeps me going is the fact that YouTube gives my mind a rest from the every day routine, it lets my creative side take over and for a while totally shifting my mind on topics, improve my videos, editing, music..and everything thatΓÇÖs it takes to upload a video, itΓÇÖs ME time.... I like it. :)

IsaacJ

the chance of growing a community is why i make content, i also want to help others and give them some lifehacks!!

IanDominicTV

Renowned Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Despite my lack of motivation, I still manage to find time to do YouTubing because of the support from the legit fans that really support my channel. Not those commenters who comment Sub to me and I sub back.

InspirationalbyMarie

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
It's a commitment that I enjoy. I have made up my mind to continue regardless. I have worked hard for the subscribers and views that I have, I just dont want it to be in vain:oops:. I am trying to build a community and help people to help themselves and each other. I want to practice what I preach and not give up. Sometimes I feel disheartened and then I get a subscriber and do my little dancing jig!:blush:

Aaron

Reputable Poster
TubeBuddy Legend
goldsteindigital.com
Subscriber Goal
My motivation for a long time to do work was to prove to my father that I could make something for myself. Now that has transitioned into wanting to build and life and family for myself. Its good to enjoy most of what I do but for the times that I don't the motivation is strong!