• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Ms.Nora Loving Well Naturally

FaithBossMom

User name: FaithBossMom
Title of introduction: Ms.Nora Loving Well Naturally
Your name/ Alias: FaithBossMom
Where are you from? Arkansas
How did you find TubeBuddy? From another YouTuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? The desire to learn from other youtubers and support others on the journey.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would love to grow my channel as well as reach those that I can connect with that have like interest
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Helping people, Selfcare activities shopping and crafting
What is your biggest dream? To have a program for young ladies that focus on positive self esteem and teaching them how to reach their goals.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/simpleexpression11

Aaron

Reputable Poster
TubeBuddy Legend
goldsteindigital.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: FaithBossMom
Title of introduction: Ms.Nora Loving Well Naturally
Your name/ Alias: FaithBossMom
Where are you from? Arkansas
How did you find TubeBuddy? From another YouTuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? The desire to learn from other youtubers and support others on the journey.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would love to grow my channel as well as reach those that I can connect with that have like interest
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Helping people, Selfcare activities shopping and crafting
What is your biggest dream? To have a program for young ladies that focus on positive self esteem and teaching them how to reach their goals.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/simpleexpression11

Your dream is definitely one worth supporting. Do you have a non-profit or are you working with one on that goal? Or is that a project for the future?

OP
OP
FaithBossMom

FaithBossMom

Thanks so much for the encouragement. I currently have not start the nonprofit organization but I plan to do so. Which will be connected to my current business... I have an online boutique for trending Selfcare items www.laraynaturals.com...
Check out the about us section. If you have any leads on opening a non profit feel free to share the details or website