• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Technology Channel Hey There its Sandesh Aryal here, i am looking for my first 1000 subscriber until the end of this year,

Sandesh Aryal

User name: Sandesh Aryal
Title of introduction: Hey There its Sandesh Aryal here, i am looking for my first 1000 subscriber until the end of this year,
Your name/ Alias: Sandesh
Where are you from? Nepal
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy when i was looking you tube videos 2-3 times, peoples were giving good respond.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I Loved its work analysing videos. TubeBuddy provides more advanced analytics and data then other extensions. I want to make friends here by joining the community and to use new features in TubeBuddy. and also to grow my channel because my channel is new and people dont know about my channel.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goal is to provide awarness and security to people about tech, and not to misuse technology, not to be captured by any hackers by opening different unknown links and provide knowledge about technical related stuffs, I had done a lot of researches on You Tube and also off the you tube last one to two years, I want people to view my tech videos as much as possible. I looking for 1000 subscribers in my channel. I am a I T Student and hoping to start a business.
How frequently do you upload? I Upload 2-3 time a week. I post technology related stuffs like tutorials, Computer,PC Tips and Tricks, CyberSpace
What are your hobbies? I want to be a Computer and Software expert because i want to bring awareness on people about hack and teach people about cyber security
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to be a Great technician and also make my channel get lots and lots of subscribers
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwzrEMwdo4I6k6UzbqL5HXg

OP
OP
S

Sandesh Aryal

User name: Sandesh Aryal
Title of introduction: Hey There its Sandesh Aryal here, i am looking for my first 1000 subscriber until the end of this year,
Your name/ Alias: Sandesh
Where are you from? Nepal
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy when i was looking you tube videos 2-3 times, peoples were giving good respond.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I Loved its work analysing videos. TubeBuddy provides more advanced analytics and data then other extensions. I want to make friends here by joining the community and to use new features in TubeBuddy. and also to grow my channel because my channel is new and people dont know about my channel.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goal is to provide awarness and security to people about tech, and not to misuse technology, not to be captured by any hackers by opening different unknown links and provide knowledge about technical related stuffs, I had done a lot of researches on You Tube and also off the you tube last one to two years, I want people to view my tech videos as much as possible. I looking for 1000 subscribers in my channel. I am a I T Student and hoping to start a business.
How frequently do you upload? I Upload 2-3 time a week. I post technology related stuffs like tutorials, Computer,PC Tips and Tricks, CyberSpace
What are your hobbies? I want to be a Computer and Software expert because i want to bring awareness on people about hack and teach people about cyber security
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to be a Great technician and also make my channel get lots and lots of subscribers
YouTube Channel Link: UCwzrEMwdo4I6k6UzbqL5HXg

Reactions: xxxscorpion