• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Im Mark Johnley Dungan

Mark Johnley Dungan

User name: Mark Johnley Dungan
Title of introduction: Im Mark Johnley Dungan
Your name/ Alias: Johnley
Where are you from? Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? It was through a Youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Im happy to say that joining here in TubeBuddy forums is great because the admins here are so very kind and humble. And also they helping a big or small youtuber like me. I am great that TubeBuddy forums was accept me with there heart. I hope that TubeBuddy forums will continue to operate so that there is a lot of youtuber will be help soon. Thank you and God Bless.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goals for my youtube channel is to have fun and make a smile with my supporters. And I want to have a certain subscribers to watch my channel so that I can creat a content that my supporters will have a fun with me and also love my supporter as well. And I want to help my parents because of my channel. God Bless us all.
How frequently do you upload? Daily
What are your hobbies? My hobbies are using my cellphones and have a bonding with my family.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dreams in life is to finish my study and help my parents. And also to be a great youtuber someday
YouTube Channel Link: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCOqLZEfDEgY0_UyVfVZNG3w