• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Hello, it's great to be part of the community :D

Djg25

User name: Djg25
Title of introduction: Hello, it's great to be part of the community :D
Your name/ Alias: Dylan
Where are you from? Liverpool, England
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I figured this would be a good way to connect with like minded people with similar goals
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to get our content to reach as many people as possible, hopefully make someone happy
How frequently do you upload? Every 2 days is the goal up to now, looking to upload every day of the channel grows more
What are your hobbies? Mainly gaming and playing football, I run the channel with 2 of my friends so YouTube is a good way for us to see each other.
What is your biggest dream? To make a living doing what I love, and right now that's playing video games with my friends.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFw_-RvS941KWRw-8ZAL8fQ

• Love
Reactions: Jonnoi

Jonnoi

Recognized Member
Member of the Month
Subscriber Goal
User name: Djg25
Title of introduction: Hello, it's great to be part of the community :D
Your name/ Alias: Dylan
Where are you from? Liverpool, England
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I figured this would be a good way to connect with like minded people with similar goals
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to get our content to reach as many people as possible, hopefully make someone happy
How frequently do you upload? Every 2 days is the goal up to now, looking to upload every day of the channel grows more
What are your hobbies? Mainly gaming and playing football, I run the channel with 2 of my friends so YouTube is a good way for us to see each other.
What is your biggest dream? To make a living doing what I love, and right now that's playing video games with my friends.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFw_-RvS941KWRw-8ZAL8fQ
Welcome fam! I love the energy nothing but good vibes :cool: .

OP
OP
D

Djg25

Welcome to the community! Do you have a favorite game to play right now? :)
Thank you man, and currently it has to be the last of us 2 that game is so good! But off camera I just bought the remakes to jax and daxter so I've been loving those games, you got a favourite?