• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Thumbnail Feedback what do you think?

what do you think?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Immanuel Rehabya

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
IMG_20200626_115057_233.jpg

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Moved to YouTube Thumbnails and Photography as this is the proper section for this question. It has some good elements, but some bad elements. I think the font choices need to be changed, but the photo is good, it just needs to be enlarged more. Get rid of the to left, bottom left, and top right icons. A thumbnail shouldn't have "Subscribe" or your instagram icon on there. If someone looks at your thumbnail and leaves it to go onto your instagram, you've just killed that session which will hurt the video. You don't need the youtube icon in the bottom left. Branding is sometimes important, but no one really cares that much about branding, just have the photo large and clear (your's is clear, just needs to be larger) and I'm not a fan of the masterchef typography. that style is very grunge and dark which I don't think fits with the theme you're going for here. so remove those logos and icons and see how it looks then.

IanDominicTV

Renowned Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
A few points:
  • The kids thing is a bit too large as you will have the timestamp at the bottom right corner.
  • There are some unnecessary things like what @Beanie Draws said, like for example, if you put the Instagram profile in your thumbnail, it would result in people leaving the platform by clicking on the IG profile.
  • The fonts need to be changed.

Aaron

Reputable Poster
TubeBuddy Legend
goldsteindigital.com
Subscriber Goal
I don't think the IG and YT names are needed in a thumbnail let alone a subscribe button.. makes it too cluttered. Often times less is better.

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I totally agree with all... especially the fonts. Maybe a eye pleasing small fonts with " Kids Master chef Jodi".. maybe ..
The Kids really look cute. All the Best !

Keeping up with the

Cooking with Mrs Joneses
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I think the picture over all is beautiful MasterChef should be written in little small but overall subscribe button and Instagram should be in the picture.