• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Thumbnail Feedback Updated thumbnail

JJisawesome25698

TubeBuddy User
Hey guys
I posted here a couple weeks ago asking for thumbnail feedback. Using that feedback, I updated the thumbnail. Is there anything else I could do to improve it? Thanks :)

Attachments

• Updated Fortnite Battle Royale Live Gameplay Thumbnail.png
    Updated Fortnite Battle Royale Live Gameplay Thumbnail.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 194

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Not sure what your previous image looked like but this one looks pretty good. I would recommend including your logo/avatar in a corner of the image. I always recommend putting your logo/avatar on thumbnails so that when ppl see your video in a search your logo/avatar becomes known thus promoting your brand.

The New Gardener

Subscriber Goal
very eye catching and makes you want to know what its about for sure. as previously mentioned adding branding would make sense.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
graphically it's not bad. I'd add a bit of drop shadow to the text because it's a little contrasty over the gun. red text over a red gun makes it a little hard to read.

Generally I like to blur my vision a little (pretending I'm tired) and If I can still read it, it's good to go, but there's a lot graphically in this thumb that's fighting for attention, where as I'd focus on visual heirachy (that's a design PRINCIPLE that's not often talked about)