• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel New member seeking other like-minded geeks for friendship and support :)

Vale of Ambience

Subscriber Goal
User name: Vale of Ambience
Title of introduction: New member seeking other like-minded geeks for friendship and support :)
Your name/ Alias: Holly
Where are you from? US
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy through Google. I knew there had to be someone out there helping YouTubers and I was right. :)
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I work full-time from home, which means I don't get to socialize very much, and those that I do hang out with have no idea what I'm talking about when I talk about YouTube!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I'm in it for the long haul. I want to grow as large as I can over the years so I can reach as many people as possible. Ambience channels have really helped me relax and deal with some personal anxiety. I hope I can give back and help others.
How frequently do you upload? I'm just establishing my schedule and will likely post three times a week. Right now I'm posting every day.
What are your hobbies? I love animation, 3D, reading and anything computer related. I also have a soft spot for boston terriers and a mild cupcake addiction.
What is your biggest dream? I was able to successfully retire from corporate America thanks to a non-YouTube online business, and that allows me a lot more time for projects like this. I bought a house, moved out of the city and started enjoying country life. So in a lot of ways, I'm already living the dream. But I would like to build a small, custom house someday, and take my husband who has never been west of the Mississippi on a cross country road trip.
YouTube Channel Link: youtube.com/channel/UCNQARH4ND0xU_5CUBxCwGkg