• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Hi Everyone!

thewanderingman

User name: thewanderingman
Title of introduction: Hi Everyone!
Your name/ Alias: I have a special interest in vlogging and love to travel to foreign countries to share reviews, tips, general sightseeing for awareness. So I have a youtube channel like many of you. I am Tubebuddy using so far loving the experience.
Where are you from? India
How did you find TubeBuddy? I have been watching videos on youtube SEO when I came across a video by Nick and Andrew sharing tips for new growing channels. I felt the need to have a guiding tool that can accelerate my efforts and contributions towards youtube.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to understand the tool better. I want to master the art of keywords. Currently, I have some queries which I want to put across to confirm if I am taking the right steps.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My first target is to complete 1000 subs and 4000 watch hours and for that, I am doing extensive research and experimentation with content I am producing. I think all these factors go together and trying hard on filming, editing, SEO research.
How frequently do you upload? Due to Covid situation, I am not able to travel anywhere, but in order to sustain and run channel I am posting one video per week so I that I do not blow all the content. I am also producing videos at my home studio related to travel genre
What are your hobbies? Traveling, Playing guitar, reading philosophical books, and of course youtube
What is your biggest dream? I am looking forward to growing as a professional traveler/vlogger, sharing travel stories and reviews about places, hotels, and flights and grow my channel in that direction.
YouTube Channel Link: youtube.com/thewanderingmanabroad

MobGaming

User name: thewanderingman
Title of introduction: Hi Everyone!
Your name/ Alias: I have a special interest in vlogging and love to travel to foreign countries to share reviews, tips, general sightseeing for awareness. So I have a youtube channel like many of you. I am Tubebuddy using so far loving the experience.
Where are you from? India
How did you find TubeBuddy? I have been watching videos on youtube SEO when I came across a video by Nick and Andrew sharing tips for new growing channels. I felt the need to have a guiding tool that can accelerate my efforts and contributions towards youtube.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to understand the tool better. I want to master the art of keywords. Currently, I have some queries which I want to put across to confirm if I am taking the right steps.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My first target is to complete 1000 subs and 4000 watch hours and for that, I am doing extensive research and experimentation with content I am producing. I think all these factors go together and trying hard on filming, editing, SEO research.
How frequently do you upload? Due to Covid situation, I am not able to travel anywhere, but in order to sustain and run channel I am posting one video per week so I that I do not blow all the content. I am also producing videos at my home studio related to travel genre
What are your hobbies? Traveling, Playing guitar, reading philosophical books, and of course youtube
What is your biggest dream? I am looking forward to growing as a professional traveler/vlogger, sharing travel stories and reviews about places, hotels, and flights and grow my channel in that direction.
YouTube Channel Link: youtube.com/thewanderingmanabroad
Welcome and Goodluck!