• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Life Have you learnt any new skills during the lockdown ?

Foxy_Andariel

Known Member
TubeBuddy Legend
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
I am learning a new editing software and also started to practice singing again so it's getting better :p
I am pondering to start yodeling again and learn it properly hehe

Foxy_Andariel

Known Member
TubeBuddy Legend
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
I am learning a new editing software and also started to practice singing again so it's getting better :p
I am pondering to start yodeling again and learn it properly hehe

XtremeJam87

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
A fair few actually.
I have landed a job working for a game development company after learning Unity and C#

I've also been learning Japanese and have become quite confident with making basic conversations.

I am now hoping I can make a decent YouTube channel lol

jasonn12

I've started a little bit of acryl pouring painting.
I always wanted to learn new sports so my father suggested I play golf and he taught me some golf tips and I started playing it at home during lockdown and now I am preparing for national level tournament so wish me luck guys.

Fleurdwi Cooking

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I wanted to start a YouTube channel and had to learn about this. The lockdown gave time.

Before I knew it, i was thrown in the deep with terms like SEO, DSD, Algorithm. So I took a dive in this, as well as improving my videos every time from making the scenes.

I still learn and am happy to see that it really pays off

Reactions: Dino93

Dino93

TubeBuddy Pro
www.instagram.com
Subscriber Goal
Does learning how to make & edit videos and photos count :D I used lockdown as a way to start YouTube & do something I always wanted to do. I've never been so thankful for tutorials though!

Ajay Solanki

TubeBuddy User
Hi, when lockdown started last year, that was the time when I started my YouTube channel and that prompted me to learn video editing for real. I tried so many styles to shoot and edit videos. I even learned video editing on my smartphone.