• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Telling about myself

Carl024

TubeBuddy User
User name: Carl024
Title of introduction: Telling about myself
Your name/ Alias: I'm Carl Basila
Where are you from? I'm from DRCongo but I live now in the US, Ohio
How did you find TubeBuddy? I find tubebuddy on youtube I was looking on how to enhance my channel and a video of some guy came up (youtuber) and he was talking about tubebuddy and all the changes that he was able to make to his channel that help him take his channel to a different level and get more views and subscribers so I got interested in finding out about it and I like it so far.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined the forum because I realize that having people who use the same product with more experience is always a great support. I am a new user and I really don't know yet how to maximize all the features of tubebuddy but I am convinced with the community support the transition will be smooth. I am hoping to become a better user and take advantage of tubebuddy in growing my channel also be able to do the same for others and give back.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My channel started as a hobbie and now I am turning it to a business that also was one of the reasons I sign up with tubebuddy to enhance it and be more laser focus on growing the channel.
My channel started as a christian channel then I realize that people enjoy my advices so I said to myself I should transform it to a life coaching business based on biblical principles that way I will have more opportunity to help people change their lives and create income for myself also at the same time.
I don't really have a number of subscribers I want to reach because I don't like to limit myself but if I have to give a number I will say reaching at least 5 millions subscribers will be great.
How frequently do you upload? I didn't have any schedule but now that I am transforming my channel to a business at least 1 video a week will be my goal for now.
What are your hobbies? I like reading, hiking, music, swimming, tennis, cooking and there is something that I really enjoy is spending a quiet day alone in my apartment planning my future.
What is your biggest dream? Finish my medical school and become cardiovascular surgeon.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnmYtyUqebfwKloa_69BBVA

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
That is a fantastic area to delve into with YouTube... life coaching is an excellent niche in my opinion. Kudos and welcome to the forum sir!