• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Video gaining views more often

xPedro98

Hi everyone!

First of all I apologize for my English I am from Brazil.

I'm in doubt and happy at the same time. My channel is about 3 and a half months old. One of the first videos I uploaded after 50 days of publication started to gain many more views than usual.

Video analytics - YouTube Studio - Google Chrome_2 - Paint.jpg

Up to the 48th day of the upload I was getting more or less 1 view every 2 or 3 days. After that, the number of views started to increase a lot. In another 40 days, the number of views tripled.

Has this ever happened to you? It may even be something to give hope to anyone who has a stopped or almost dead video.

Another interesting point is that Youtube did not suggest the video. This increase was just for YouTube research.

I was wondering if this is a normal process or just happens with some videos.

Thank you!

Dmi3Bals

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Looks like the topic of the video is trending and search volume is growing. You can use TubeBuddy to check it if the volume is growing.

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Well.. It does happen ... If you are saying that the growth it due to Youtube search, then yes

1. Topic is trending / search volume is more
2.The tags that you have put .. there will be ranking next to it ..you can check the ranking. This is the right time to add more related tags as the video is in demand or the search volume is more.

TubeBuddy can help you a lot to see Search Volume , Keywords and to Optimize Video. It offers you good amount of tools. Grab the Opportunity. :) All the Best!

Reactions: Dmi3Bals