• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered How many of you actually look at videos in Promotion Area ?

Do you actually look at videos in Promotion Area ?

• I do look at the videos regularly

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Not really; maybe once in while

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • I just check the ones that has lot of replies .. it must be really good then

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just look at the heading and move on

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • other reason .. (can comment )

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Today, I looked at the Promotion Area . I will get a badge soon so, I wanted to know how Promotion Area Performs .

I don't see any interaction of any of the posts ( i just checked the latest ones).

I was wondering what the reason might be . Is it that the videos are not really appealing or ppl are bored or not interested or they don't know that such posts exist because they aren't in "What's New" section.

I can be Completely wrong with my question but this just popped up .

So, this poll is created. Interested can answer.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Today, I looked at the Promotion Area . I will get a badge soon so, I wanted to know how Promotion Area Performs .

I don't see any interaction of any of the posts ( i just checked the latest ones).

I was wondering what the reason might be . Is it that the videos are not really appealing or ppl are bored or not interested or they don't know that such posts exist because they aren't in "What's New" section.

To be honest from the forum side, it's a place to have so people don't spam. Some people just place their content there in leave. HOWEVER if you use it well, and really describe your video it can start showing up in google search and earning views that way! It's as useful as YOU make it. However, I know most people go there just for themselves.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Sometimes it takes a few hours to get a few responses, and the creators who put the most time/effort into their work and into providing reviews for others typically get better and more fruitful responses.

Reactions: kitchen c/o ammama

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal

To be honest from the forum side, it's a place to have so people don't spam. Some people just place their content there in leave. HOWEVER if you use it well, and really describe your video it can start showing up in google search and earning views that way! It's as useful as YOU make it. However, I know most people go there just for themselves.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
And to that end, I think it also depends, and shows, on your intent. We tend to see better results from people who are actually active in the community. If someone's active in the community people are more likely to want to watch AND interact if they've enjoyed the video.

If it's obvious people are only on the forum to post in the video promotion area, it seems people won't bother watching or interacting.

Which futher highlights the importance of COMMUNITY interaction and keeping active in the forums as a community member. People care more about a strong community than they do numbers. You get what you give, if you give to the community, you tend to get rewarded with people who are actually interested in what you produce :)

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
Haven't ever posted on the promotion area so really will say I havent been there at all. I will make an effort to check that section out. I am more an interactive person. I also feel because my channel is mostly based on trending African news not many people here will see it as their thing so why bother pormoting there. All in all, maybe I am wrong. Maybe there might be someone who wants to know how the other part of the world events happening.

InspirationalbyMarie

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
I think in my case since I have started posting there I now tend to pay more attention compared to previously -possibly then only a couple of times out of curiosity as I was learning my way around. (I thought it was an exclusive club)

Haven't ever posted on the promotion area so really will say I havent been there at all. I will make an effort to check that section out. I am more an interactive person. I also feel because my channel is mostly based on trending African news not many people here will see it as their thing so why bother promoting there. All in all, maybe I am wrong. Maybe there might be someone who wants to know how the other part of the world events happening.
However you might not find out if you don't try it though, sometimes our assumptions may not be accurate. I think nowadays people are realising that events that happen in different parts of the world affect everyone. Some people on this platform come from African countries too. Other people may just be interested in the cultures and traditions and politics of other people. I would go for it. You might be surprised. I had already been on your channel out of curiosity.

• Love
Reactions: Ikerot and Blessing

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
I think in my case since I have started posting there I now tend to pay more attention compared to previously -possibly then only a couple of times out of curiosity as I was learning my way around. (I thought it was an exclusive club)

However you might not find out if you don't try it though, sometimes our assumptions may not be accurate. I think nowadays people are realising that events that happen in different parts of the world affect everyone. Some people on this platform come from African countries too. Other people may just be interested in the cultures and traditions and politics of other people. I would go for it. You might be surprised. I had already been on your channel out of curiosity.
Thanks for this. I need to step out of the box.

Gunjit

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I don't look there that much but I got one view from there LOLLOL

Status
Not open for further replies.