• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Just a big city girl who has been through a lot but has overcome!

Megans family vlogs

User name: Megans family vlogs
Title of introduction: Just a big city girl who has been through a lot but has overcome!
Your name/ Alias: Hello my name is Megan
Where are you from? Utah
How did you find TubeBuddy? A youtube mom facebook group I'm part of.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I really would like to connect with other youtubers and create some strong friendships with people who are all trying to get by on this crazy journey!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Honestly my goal is to grow my ability to film and create enjoyable videos! I started youtube when I was dealing with severe depression but I was always a huge theater and video editor nerd in school so its something I already had a bit of a head start in and this helped me cope with my depression a year and a half ago!
How frequently do you upload? I upload twice a week on Tuesdays and Saturdays! Hoping to change it to three times a week in the future though.
What are your hobbies? Like I said before I am a huge theater nerd so I love to act but I also really like to sing and swim. I also write books!
What is your biggest dream? I think my biggest dream would be to have a small role in a film or to finish my book that I am working on and get it published!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxjk0TsdfZzOslro4GGPaeg

Jonnoi

Recognized Member
Member of the Month
Subscriber Goal
User name: Megans family vlogs
Title of introduction: Just a big city girl who has been through a lot but has overcome!
Your name/ Alias: Hello my name is Megan
Where are you from? Utah
How did you find TubeBuddy? A youtube mom facebook group I'm part of.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I really would like to connect with other youtubers and create some strong friendships with people who are all trying to get by on this crazy journey!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Honestly my goal is to grow my ability to film and create enjoyable videos! I started youtube when I was dealing with severe depression but I was always a huge theater and video editor nerd in school so its something I already had a bit of a head start in and this helped me cope with my depression a year and a half ago!
How frequently do you upload? I upload twice a week on Tuesdays and Saturdays! Hoping to change it to three times a week in the future though.
What are your hobbies? Like I said before I am a huge theater nerd so I love to act but I also really like to sing and swim. I also write books!
What is your biggest dream? I think my biggest dream would be to have a small role in a film or to finish my book that I am working on and get it published!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxjk0TsdfZzOslro4GGPaeg
nice to meet you and glad You could over come!!! Welcome to our community :cool: :D

Reactions: Megans family vlogs

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I love this. To everybody on this forum we ALL need to be writing books!!!

lol Ma'am good luck and welcome to the forum!

Reactions: Megans family vlogs