• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Suggestion TB YT Competitor Scorecard - Add a sort & filter feature?

DrEkberg

TubeBuddy Legend
Could you add a sort and filter feature on the Competitor Scorecard?

It would be great to be able to see the top 10 videos from each competitor and be able to change the publish date to custom date ranges. Also the ability to sort this list by date, views, likes, etc.

You have something like this already at the bottom of the Competitor Scorecard "Most Viewed Top 5 Viewed Video of each Competitor" the only difference is to make it a top 10 instead of 5, custom publish date range, and the ability to sort.

Thank you

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Could you add a sort and filter feature on the Competitor Scorecard?

It would be great to be able to see the top 10 videos from each competitor and be able to change the publish date to custom date ranges. Also the ability to sort this list by date, views, likes, etc.

You have something like this already at the bottom of the Competitor Scorecard "Most Viewed Top 5 Viewed Video of each Competitor" the only difference is to make it a top 10 instead of 5, custom publish date range, and the ability to sort.

Thank you

I'll pass this along. I guess just for curiosity sake, what would custom date ranges do for you? :) Great to see you Dr. Sten!

Reactions: TheTravelVlogFamily
OP
OP
D

DrEkberg

TubeBuddy Legend
I'll pass this along. I guess just for curiosity sake, what would custom date ranges do for you? :) Great to see you Dr. Sten!
I think a custom date like YT has in Analytics under the advanced section. My top custom range would probably be "last 365 days"
Great to see you too Andrew. Glad you are safe and doing well.

Reactions: TheTravelVlogFamily

TheTravelVlogFamily

@Andrew I would also love to see what @DrEkberg is suggesting here. This would be great to let us know what our competitors have uploaded recently that is working for their channel to get ideas. I don't care about what their most popular videos are 10 years ago, I want to see what is working for them now.