• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Inspirational, Motivational and Uplifting , everything positive and supportive .A real happiness led and leading to happiness channel

InspirationalbyMarie

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
User name: InspirationalbyMarie
Title of introduction: Inspirational, Motivational, and uplifting everything positive and supportive at all times. A real happiness leading channel.
Your name/ Alias: Marie/Inspirational by Marie
Where are you from? London . United Kingdom
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy when I was researching on how to grow my YouTube channel.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I am joining this channel to be part of a community- (it can sometimes be lonely) and also support where I can.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My platform is all about spreading and sharing inspiration, motivation, encouragement, and positive messages and spread the word- through general discussions, quotes, interviews, and my videos.
I am a Social Worker by profession an author, speaker, advocate for love, kindness, fairness, and justice in society. I am an Inspirational Speaker and Radio presenter and use this platform to uplift and raise. I also have Christian topics and conversations,
I believe that everyone has a story and message for us all to grow and learn from that is why I call all my subscribers and followers my ΓÇÿMy InspirationsΓÇÖ
This is really an inspirational motivational channel however by some fluke my 40-day inspirational weight loss journey where I lost 40 pounds took off so I am riding more on that niche wave
As regards milestones for now I want to reach my goal of 4000 hours and 1000 subscribers for now. I really want to build a community of people that I am able to give value to and are loyal to the channel.
How frequently do you upload? How frequently do you upload? I tend to upload two times a week consistently, however, I will be starting to upload three times a week and going live once a week consistently from next week.
What are your hobbies? Cooking, discussion, motivation, and inspiration.
What is your biggest dream? To be successful and inspire people with positive messages. To walk in purpose, fulfill my assignment to be fully self-sufficient, happy, at peace, and help others.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYJiez8SJaSq_hsPemtaQlQ

Last edited:

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
This is such a nice thorough introduction. I've worked with, and received help from social workers in the past when I was a teen. Very helpful when life was a tough struggle. I probably should get more involved with my local communities.
Wishing you all the best on your journey :D

OP
OP
InspirationalbyMarie

InspirationalbyMarie

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
This is such a nice thorough introduction. I've worked with, and received help from social workers in the past when I was a teen. Very helpful when life was a tough struggle. I probably should get more involved with my local communities.
Wishing you all the best on your journey :D
Awwww ....It's really nice to hear when we make a difference. Thank you for the good wishes:)

• Love
Reactions: Beanie Draws
Hi Marie, I just wanted to stop by and thank you for taking the time to check out our videos and leave a comment. I subscribed to help you reach your goal. I think you'll do great. Your personality comes across really well and you're real, authentic and very clear. You were succinct in the video that I watched, and your filming and sound were good too. Now, I'm not a fan of videos where people sit and talk in the same position. Have you thought about moving to different locations? Cathrin Manning does this in a really simple way in one room. It just makes it a bit more captivating for the audience. (I was going to suggest Casey Neistat but I don't think the things you talk about lend themselves to riding a skateboard in LA/NY!)

Have you also thought about adding pictures when you talk about things? You said you had a birthday or went out for a meal. Why not film 30 seconds from your daytime life you could add over that? You could also put some graphics up, when you go through a list of ideas. Have a think about music - it's a really easy way to give your video a lift. Remember to only use Royalty Free music as you won't be able to monetise that video if you.

Good luck!!!

Hammad Khan

Subscriber Goal
HIGH ON MEMES YT
I am a memer and roaster, i just want to see people happy, I do roast, memes, transfer of thoughts, unboxing, News about technology and so on.
Kindly do subscribe my channel for entertainment, fun and updates.
Thanks-

OP
OP
InspirationalbyMarie

InspirationalbyMarie

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Hi Marie, I just wanted to stop by and thank you for taking the time to check out our videos and leave a comment. I subscribed to help you reach your goal. I think you'll do great. Your personality comes across really well and you're real, authentic, and very clear. You were succinct in the video that I watched, and your filming and sound were good too. Now, I'm not a fan of videos where people sit and talk in the same position. Have you thought about moving to different locations? Cathrin Manning does this in a really simple way in one room. It just makes it a bit more captivating for the audience. (I was going to suggest Casey Neistat but I don't think the things you talk about lend themselves to riding a skateboard in LA/NY!)

Have you also thought about adding pictures when you talk about things? You said you had a birthday or went out for a meal. Why not film 30 seconds from your daytime life you could add over that? You could also put some graphics up when you go through a list of ideas. Have a think about music - it's a really easy way to give your video a lift. Remember to only use Royalty-Free music as you won't be able to monetise that video if you.

Good luck!!!
Hello there, first of all, thank you for taking the time out to check out my channel, subscribe, and most thoughtfully make some positive suggestions. I really appreciate your feedback. To be honest, these are things I have thought about knowing that this would also assist in audience retention but I am not too confident in those editing areas. However, I am will definitely be going to learn these tips as I think they are good ideas!
I will be going over to check out Cathrin Manning's channel also.
As for Casey N.....LOL (I think you may be right) :laughing:

• Love
Reactions: LifeOfReillyTV
Hello there, first of all, thank you for taking the time out to check out my channel, subscribe, and most thoughtfully make some positive suggestions. I really appreciate your feedback. To be honest, these are things I have thought about knowing that this would also assist in audience retention but I am not too confident in those editing areas. However, I am will definitely be going to learn these tips as I think they are good ideas!
I will be going over to check out Cathrin Manning's channel also.
As for Casey N.....LOL (I think you may be right) :laughing:
Fab!! I'm glad you took my suggestions well - and they really are just suggestions. It's your channel and it needs to be yours! I can't wait to see how you get on!! Good luck!!

OP
OP
InspirationalbyMarie

InspirationalbyMarie

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Fab!! I'm glad you took my suggestions well - and they really are just suggestions. It's your channel and it needs to be yours! I can't wait to see how you get on!! Good luck!!
Thanks ......Actually , I am subscribed to Cathrin Manning and do watch her videos but I forgot her name:blush::)!!