• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Video Research Backlinks? Video advertisments

SonicNebula

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Legend
wow old post no answer. yes to promote content. I have used a little. however, I need more videos more content more artists before I do it again. or else there is no benefit. Rule of thumb some say 30. But I say 100 or more videos, then you can advertise, I would be careful. stay with in a budget even if its ten bucks advertise for ten bucks. it does bring taffic however retention of traffic is a different story. far as backlinks I am about to ask TB, if I do not find a thread on this.

side note, if you have a lot of money advertising is a great way to grow, because all that traffic you will get some people to stay. keep doing it you get more and more. but this is not logical, because you will waste ALOT OF MONEY for nothing, this scenario is if you got lots of money to burn and you don't care.

SonicNebula

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Legend
The retention is really bad if we are talking about google ads.

side not to this is are you doing the ads or third party marketer. because I have already seen huge differences between marketers and self advertising. some people don't know how to do it well some do. but he is correct retention is horrible, but in the end if you can afford 50 bucks a month why not it will VERY VERY VERY SLOWLY HELP UR GROWTH. but that money is truly wasted I agree. that 50 may give you 5k views but only 1 to 5 real subs watching you. again What do you have money to burn to rush it or time and hard work over time situation.

But this is like anything in life? is it not? I will admit some hit the jack pot, or do they? lol I say this because some people may be sit into power for an agenda. call me a conspiracy guy but I do believe it. the most rich people in the world if you look at what have they really done? none of them are amazing people but played the game or cheated at the game. Bill gates, he never wrote windows and even admitted and told steve jobs you have a better product but I will still sell more copies and he never made it himself now look at him. This in my opinion is a cheat. you steal or buy very cheaply on an idea and you run with it because you know its oging to win or you know a person is going to put you in the position to win. He is not the only one i can name off. But very odd fact about steve jobs ceo of apple even help program it so we think. but all of his money was in walt disney stock. I just found it odd and intersting. he never had one apple stock.

look at the oppasite side of the coin Nicola Tesla one of the greatest minds known to man as we know. inventing many many things. Dirt poor. Wanted to give the world free power and electric cars and so so much more. but again never made wealth. Many people make wealth off him cough elon musk cough

Last edited:
Reactions: dcrafted