• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Opinion Pausing uploads

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hey all, I wonΓÇÖt be uploading for a short while as we have to move homes, gotta get my little girl away from our psycho neighbor, anyways when a small channel like mine makes this kind of announcement, how many viewers or subs would actually care? Now I know that weΓÇÖre advised that thereΓÇÖs no need to do this, especially since we are small and unknown, and as I said a lot just wonΓÇÖt give a rats bum, but just want some thoughts and opinions, thatΓÇÖs all.

kalaspuffar

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
danielpersson.dev
Subscriber Goal
Well, @DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

I don't think anyone will be angry if you don't do it, then again I think it's good content and people might wonder. I have mostly developer content on my channel but I broke my arm at one point and I told my few viewers back then that I could not create, and one of my friends stepped up and created a video for me when I could not.

So you decide but I would create a quick video talking about your situation.

Hope this helps
Best regards
Daniel

OP
OP
DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hey t
Well, @DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

I don't think anyone will be angry if you don't do it, then again I think it's good content and people might wonder. I have mostly developer content on my channel but I broke my arm at one point and I told my few viewers back then that I could not create, and one of my friends stepped up and created a video for me when I could not.

So you decide but I would create a quick video talking about your situation.

Hope this helps
Best regards
Daniel
hey there good suggestion, although most of my gear and stuff is packed away, but it doesnΓÇÖt hurt to do a quickie :)