• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming What are your thoughts on the PS5 Exclusives ?

Kjred

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Im thinking alot of the games are looking really good. Im interested to see what new ones are to come

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Returnal and Pragmata look cool, though a lot of the game they showcased in the PS5 reveal I would need to see more of before fully sold.

OP
OP
Kjred

Kjred

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Returnal and Pragmata look cool, though a lot of the game they showcased in the PS5 reveal I would need to see more of before fully sold.
Yeah i agree. Initial thought alot of them look really cool but as you said, i would like to see some more about them. The new Horizon forbidden west looks incredible and i was such a huge fan of the first one !

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Yeah i agree. Initial thought alot of them look really cool but as you said, i would like to see some more about them. The new Horizon forbidden west looks incredible and i was such a huge fan of the first one !
Yeah, I feel like a handful of them were only teasers like Project Athia. So it's really there to put it in the back of my head until more is revealed.

The new Horizon looks interesting, though I'll have to play the first one beforehand XD

OP
OP
Kjred

Kjred

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Yeah, I feel like a handful of them were only teasers like Project Athia. So it's really there to put it in the back of my head until more is revealed.

The new Horizon looks interesting, though I'll have to play the first one beforehand XD
I definitely recommend it ! one of my favourite PS4 games !

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Considering the PS5 will still be underclassed by PC, it definitely needs those exclusives to remain competitive. Grand Turismo is always a favourite of mine. To show my age, I enjoyed playing the very first Gand Turismo on Playstation 1

OP
OP
Kjred

Kjred

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Considering the PS5 will still be underclassed by PC, it definitely needs those exclusives to remain competitive. Grand Turismo is always a favourite of mine. To show my age, I enjoyed playing the very first Gand Turismo on Playstation 1
I do get that PC is better but for a half decent PC you will be spending alot more money than your average console. I think consoles are aimed at people who cant afford a PC. The problem with GT for me is i cant enjoy it, ive tried playing them but i guess its a specific taste

Reactions: Ikerot

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
I do get that PC is better but for a half decent PC you will be spending alot more money than your average console. I think consoles are aimed at people who cant afford a PC. The problem with GT for me is i cant enjoy it, ive tried playing them but i guess its a specific taste
Yup. Not everybody can afford an amazing PC, and it can be a big step for some if they consider building their own PC. Why waste the time when you can get a console?

However, Playstation exclusives are the reason why I have a PS4 and the reason why I don't have an Xbox :p (why bother when Xbox games are just gonna go on Windows anyways?)

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
GT is very niche. it's less arcade a lot more simulator based, which I actually kind of enjoy.

And yeah, I get it. It's interesting how on par with modern PC's the PS5 graphics look. Which is why I'm estimating the price will be a lot higher than usual (iphone level prices I'm sure) but the fact they only have 1-2 models, as apposed to the wide variety of computer makes and models, means developers can optimise games for the one (or 2) model instead of a huge amount. I can see the benifit of consoles in that regard.

I have fond memories with Ratchet and Clank.

Pooper2471

I'm definitely getting Miles Morales. I LOVED Spider-Man PS4 and I've been stoked about the unanswered questions it left.

I'm scared about prices going up from 59 to 69 though. Games are expensive enough as it is, and I really don't want to have to end up paying 120 dollars for 2 games on a daily basis.

59. Take it or leave it.