• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Community Channel New channel, where you will find a way to discuss and learn about things that you may not have heard before.

Things About

User name: Things About
Title of introduction: New channel, where you will find a way to discuss and learn about things that you may not have heard before.
Your name/ Alias: Things About
Where are you from?
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy through google search.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? The reason made me join this forum is that I want to show everybody my creation.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My main goal is to create a community, where we could discuss miscellaneous topics.
So I'm really inviting everybody to my new channel! Don't forget to subscribe and hit that LIKE button. Also, comment. Your opinion is very important.
How frequently do you upload? There's no schedule for now, but as soon as I'll see that the people are enjoying my videos, I'll try to upload as soon as possible, according to possibilities.
What are your hobbies? I have many hobbies, and can't really find the one and only that suits me.
I could say, that one of my main hobbies is creating videos, working in groups and lead. I feel some kind of pleasure doing it. Of course, there are no opportunities to create something every day, but I get really excited when e.g. a teacher gives a task to create any kind of video for the project.
Also, I like photography and playing the guitar sometimes.
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeINNcfd8D42hHgPOLZ96XA/featured

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Things About
Title of introduction: New channel, where you will find a way to discuss and learn about things that you may not have heard before.
Your name/ Alias: Things About
Where are you from?
How did you find TubeBuddy?
I found TubeBuddy through google search.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? The reason made me join this forum is that I want to show everybody my creation.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My main goal is to create a community, where we could discuss miscellaneous topics.
So I'm really inviting everybody to my new channel! Don't forget to subscribe and hit that LIKE button. Also, comment. Your opinion is very important.
How frequently do you upload? There's no schedule for now, but as soon as I'll see that the people are enjoying my videos, I'll try to upload as soon as possible, according to possibilities.
What are your hobbies? I have many hobbies, and can't really find the one and only that suits me.
I could say, that one of my main hobbies is creating videos, working in groups and lead. I feel some kind of pleasure doing it. Of course, there are no opportunities to create something every day, but I get really excited when e.g. a teacher gives a task to create any kind of video for the project.
Also, I like photography and playing the guitar sometimes.
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeINNcfd8D42hHgPOLZ96XA/featured

Welcome to the forums, glad you found us through google! We are more than just a place to show off your creations! We offer tools and such to help you on your YT journey. I wish you all the best on YouTube I think for all of us video creation is a hobby and also goal to do full time someday! Happy to have you here, and I hope to see you around!

Reactions: Things About