• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help How To Grow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoyMinoy

Hey Everyone,

My name is Nick but the gaming community calls me HoyMinoy! I ama new Youtuber, and am looking for new ways to grow my channel. I love helping people grow, and am in need of some help helping my page grow. I will gladly sub and turn on notifications to anyoneΓÇÖs channel that helps me! IΓÇÖm not selfish, just trying to reach as many people as I can with my channel! I love making people smile and laugh and I have a lot of content that will do that! I appreciate anyone that is willing to help!

Love,
HoyMinoy

• Love
Reactions: Zita

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hey Everyone,

My name is Nick but the gaming community calls me HoyMinoy! I ama new Youtuber, and am looking for new ways to grow my channel. I love helping people grow, and am in need of some help helping my page grow. I will gladly sub and turn on notifications to anyoneΓÇÖs channel that helps me! IΓÇÖm not selfish, just trying to reach as many people as I can with my channel! I love making people smile and laugh and I have a lot of content that will do that! I appreciate anyone that is willing to help!

Love,
HoyMinoy
Ok thatΓÇÖs great, glad youΓÇÖre getting into this YouTube gig, but if you want to grow, you might want to actually upload stuff to your channel, no point trying to grow without anything for your viewers, thatΓÇÖs it for now.

Reactions: Zita

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey Everyone,

Love,
HoyMinoy

If you're looking how to grow, we would need to see your channel and what your'e doing / what you need feeedback on to do so post here:

that said. Create high quality videos people in your audience/ niche are searching for and that's how you grow. thread closed. Please post in YT feedback for more specific advice on your channel or videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.