• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Channel Milestone Probably pretty silly, but I got 50 views! :)

Vale of Ambience

Subscriber Goal
Hi everyone!

I haven't gotten a chance to introduce myself on the proper thread, but I was so excited to get 50 views after a few days, I just had to write. I know it's a tiny fraction of what everyone is doing, but I'm working hard and excited about the future. And LOVING TubeBuddy; I can't imagine how lost I would have been when it came to keyword research!

I can't wait to get to know everyone and I'm looking forward to the wonderful community. :)

All the best,
Holly

Attachments

• 50ViewsMilestone!.png
    50ViewsMilestone!.png
    574.7 KB · Views: 156
Reactions: Damo’s Paintings

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi everyone!

I haven't gotten a chance to introduce myself on the proper thread, but I was so excited to get 50 views after a few days, I just had to write. I know it's a tiny fraction of what everyone is doing, but I'm working hard and excited about the future. And LOVING TubeBuddy; I can't imagine how lost I would have been when it came to keyword research!

I can't wait to get to know everyone and I'm looking forward to the wonderful community. :)

All the best,
Holly
I wouldnΓÇÖt call that silly, 50 views is 50 views you didnΓÇÖt have before, IΓÇÖve been creating content for just a month and a bit, nearly hit 350 views and up to 42 subscribers, just uploaded my 18th video, and I have no plans on stopping despite having a lot going against me, keep at it and youΓÇÖll reach the milestones, but remember YouTube is a looooooong journey, so if you plan on gaining big numbers, expect to be at it for at least a few years, good luck with your growth.

OP
OP
Vale of Ambience

Vale of Ambience

Subscriber Goal
Thank you for writing, and congratulations on your success! Really inspiring. :) I'm prepared for the long game. I've already created a successful online business (non-YT) that required hours of social media and a blog post every day. Not to mention 18 books and 7 eCourses! It took me five years, but I was able to finally retire and follow some of my other passions. I count my blessings every day and I'm so excited to give this new endeavor the same amount of passion. :)

Thank you again for writing and I wish you all the best!