• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel HI! I'M SHY4

Shy4

Subscriber Goal
User name: Shy4
Title of introduction: HI! I'M SHY4
Your name/ Alias: Shy4
Where are you from? Italy
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found out about TubeBuddy searching on Youtube on how I could improve my youtube views and how to grow my channel on a constant level and that's why I upgraded to Pro as well :)
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined the forums because i'm surprised about TubeBuddy and I wanted to explore a full experience, and I hope to meet some good people in here to grow together :)
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: The main focus of my channel is and will be to make someone smile with montages and other crazy stuff that happens to me on a daily basis with videogames, maybe one day to be one of the good youtubers on regard to what I do
How frequently do you upload? Right now I do upload every 2 days.
What are your hobbies? My main hobbie is to play videogames and find some stupid stuff to make a good video, but other than that I play guitar and study some languages (like korean and perfectioning english)
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to leave a mark on youtube and to make people happy by enjoying my videos and the stuff that I do
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyJ9D-jfrT-_01pavTVnWwA?view_as=subscriber

Reactions: PurpleMarksman

PurpleMarksman

what ups Shy guy i love your Youtube cover man welcome to the community i just joined my self as well one thing i noticed is that everyone here is really positive and awesome bro.Just want to wish you the best of luck stay consistent it will be worth it in the end don't get discouraged and keep pushing your going to have your good and bad days just find that motivation ..Good luck :)

Reactions: Shy4
OP
OP
Shy4

Shy4

Subscriber Goal
I appreciate it man, yeah I saw that everyone here is positive too. You're going to make it too, we just need to push in every way we can and i know that we'll be up there someday ;)