• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Food YTC

Janaki

Subscriber Goal
Hi everyone,

So my YT does not show comments and says comments are restricted. I do not have restricted mode turned on. I tried everything and I do not have a G Suite account. However, when I was uploading my video yesterday on YT, I wasn't able to see the video when I was adding cards for my video. I tried to check if YT itself has any answers and unfortunately they have nothing. I tried to google search this issue and even uninstalled chrome from my laptop but still, I have the same issue. I can see comments on my mobile, desktop, and tablet though. It's only my laptop which is creating this problem and I use my laptop for editing. Does anyone else have this sort of issue? Please see attached pictures and help me. Thanks in advance.
Regards
Janaki

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    11.5 KB · Views: 169
  • Capture3.PNG
    Capture3.PNG
    117.2 KB · Views: 191

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Weird... I've never seen anything like that before. And it's ONLY on your laptop? have you tried a differant browser? that looks more like an error or a bug, possibly tied to your computer. You haven't clicked on any links in emails latley have you?
And check to make sure you haven't accidently set it to "made for children" because that will disable comments. That's a curious one.

OP
OP
Janaki

Janaki

Subscriber Goal
Weird... I've never seen anything like that before. And it's ONLY on your laptop? have you tried a differant browser? that looks more like an error or a bug, possibly tied to your computer. You haven't clicked on any links in emails latley have you?
And check to make sure you haven't accidently set it to "made for children" because that will disable comments. That's a curious one.

No I checked everything and it's not set for 'made for children's in any of my video. I hope I get reply from YT itself. My other browser edge is working fine....no issue with it. Thanks

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
No I checked everything and it's not set for 'made for children's in any of my video. I hope I get reply from YT itself. My other browser edge is working fine....no issue with it. Thanks
If your other browser is working fine, it sounds like it's an issue with Chrome. I've noticed Chrome is prone to issues. I'm unsure if clearing out the cache would improve it because that's what uninstalling and re-installing should do. Personally, I'd go with Firefox. It's served me well with much less issues than Chrome.

Reactions: Janaki
OP
OP
Janaki

Janaki

Subscriber Goal
Ok, so can tubebuddy extension works on edge? I use edge as well apart from chrome. Thanks