• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Collaborations

Janaki

Subscriber Goal
I want to know how collaboration with other YTC helps new YTC? How you do it and what you do actually? TIA

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Seems collaborations is more of a YouTube question rather than a TubeBuddy plugin specific question, I've moved this to YouTube Disussions. We DO have a spot for collaborations here https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?forums/10/ but in a general sense, the best way to collaborate with other creators, is to first establish a relationship/friendship with other creators first, and that goes beyond just "hey wanna collab?" I think the most rewarding collaborations is when two channels know each other well, and their audiences already know each creator to a degree already.

I personally haven't FULLY collaborated just yet, but I have a few in the works, and some ideas I'm slowly working on.

I don't necessarily know how useful collabs are in terms of growth. You might get some views and subs off the other creator, but I see it as more of a way of building some unique content outside of just your own content. It keeps things fresh and interesting, so I see it as more of an entertainment/challenge/community growth thing as apposed to sub count growth.

Reactions: Janaki