• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice What is your social media schedule? What works for you?

Zita

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Pro
zitachristie.com
Subscriber Goal
IΓÇÖm trying to make a plan for my social media posts promoting my YouTube, so how do you do yours in 2020?
how often do you post on instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tiktok and Pinterest? Which day and what time?
Which platform gives you the best leads?

Janaki

Subscriber Goal
IΓÇÖm trying to make a plan for my social media posts promoting my YouTube, so how do you do yours in 2020?
how often do you post on instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tiktok and Pinterest? Which day and what time?
Which platform gives you the best leads?
Hi Zita,
I personally prefer scheduling my videos for Saturday morning since I upload only one video per week. It also depends on how many videos you upload per week. If you upload daily or every alternate day then time and day doesn't matter :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Zita and Papii
OP
OP
Zita

Zita

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Pro
zitachristie.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi Zita,
I personally prefer scheduling my videos for Saturday morning since I upload only one video per week. It also depends on how many videos you upload per week. If you upload daily or every alternate day then time and day doesn't matter :)
Thank you, but do you promote your video on your other social media also only on Saturday morning or multiple time?

i just share after i upload my video
Ok... which social media platform works for you best?

abstractdiscovery

abstractdiscovery.com
Subscriber Goal
The first thing I do is check out Pinterest.

soft of like this image.

I just use it to get inspired or to spark interest and before i know it I'm already creating content or planning.

I tend to use TubeBuddy's keyword researcher and when I plan a title that shows excellent and at least good on weighted, then i click action and "add to topics."

depending on my mood, i'll write a whole video outline there or open a google doc.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-06-20 at 9.52.30 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-06-20 at 9.52.30 AM.png
    716.6 KB · Views: 158
Reactions: Zita

buntheun

www.electronic4khmer.com
Subscriber Goal
Ok... which social media platform works for you best?
all social media is the best it depend on u have and ur content .. normal if u in the first time that social media it will have only afew friend and fan when try more and more u will more friends and fans ... the first start mostly not easy ....!!

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Here is an approach that I have taken with social media that has worked out very well for me.

I post Videos to YouTube on Monday and Thursday. Thursday videos are typically a glimpse into the larger videos that come out on Mondays.

So when I make a video to post on Monday I also make a short 30 second video with some of the best shots and I make a trailer for that video. This gets posted to social media on Sunday so that everyone can see what's happening before the video comes out. They'll have the Thursday video (which gets promoted to social media that morning) then the Sunday trailer and then the video drops the next day. Tuesdays-Wednesday I post a little beach quote or quip with a select piece of b-roll from filming just to remain relevent.

The key here: We make videos, and videos have proven to be far more engaging at promoting products than other mediums. So use your skill to promote your work in the best way possible.

• Love
Reactions: Zita
OP
OP
Zita

Zita

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Pro
zitachristie.com
Subscriber Goal
Here is an approach that I have taken with social media that has worked out very well for me.

I post Videos to YouTube on Monday and Thursday. Thursday videos are typically a glimpse into the larger videos that come out on Mondays.

So when I make a video to post on Monday I also make a short 30 second video with some of the best shots and I make a trailer for that video. This gets posted to social media on Sunday so that everyone can see what's happening before the video comes out. They'll have the Thursday video (which gets promoted to social media that morning) then the Sunday trailer and then the video drops the next day. Tuesdays-Wednesday I post a little beach quote or quip with a select piece of b-roll from filming just to remain relevent.

The key here: We make videos, and videos have proven to be far more engaging at promoting products than other mediums. So use your skill to promote your work in the best way possible.

ThatΓÇÖs a good idea to make a trailer in the present video for the upcoming one.:idea: