• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice Scratch cards is very small niche where I am. What is #1 strategies to grow and get more views?

Nl Dreams

Subscriber Goal
I am small with 2k subscribers and only 934 views per day. That means only half of my subscribers watch my videos. So I am not thinking to grow them as number one but I want to increase views. Does anyone got nice ideas how to get views with this very specific niche?

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I mean, technically this isn't a gear question, this is more a YouTube strategies question, but technically gear quality CAN improve your videos overall. Search and discovery and SEO optimisation only goes so well if your audio and video quality and editing style isn't great, or your on camera presence needs work.

How long have you had your channel for? I certainly wouldn't complain about 934 views per day with a 2k channel. The only thing I'd suggest is keep making content and see how things go in another 3 months. Analyse your level of growth over that time and judge from there.

OP
OP
Nl Dreams

Nl Dreams

Subscriber Goal
Thank you so much, I am trying to experiment around different videos and thumbnails. We will see in next few months!