• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Just a little shy!

LilFrecklesGaming

Subscriber Goal
User name: LilFrecklesGaming
Title of introduction: Just a little shy!
Your name/ Alias: Freckles
Where are you from? Arizona, USA
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy through a YouTube Facebook group I am part of!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I'd love to meet other YouTubers. I don't know many people so I am hoping to make more friends, especially ones I can game with. I also wish to share my content and view other peoples content as well! Oh! And learn! Knowledge is key.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I just want to build a community where we can all get together, have fun, and laugh.
How frequently do you upload? Monday - Friday. I try to get my videos out by 8:00 AM MST
What are your hobbies? Outside of video games, I love to read and write. I also have two little ones. So we all like to spend our days out hiking, shopping, and playing.
What is your biggest dream? Oh gosh. My dreams are always changing, but I have one that will never change. And that is to buy a house of my own. And maybe one day have a published book.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQYyc4l-n8QsxAKze_Q9h8w

OP
OP
L

LilFrecklesGaming

Subscriber Goal
I gotta say, I really love your channel name :) While I'm not that big into gaming, your name certainly has a lot of personality to it :) what kind of book do you plan on publishing one day?

Thank you! I honestly was not too sure about it. I wanted something that was... well that was me, but something professional sounding. Not as professional sounding as I wanted, but it will do :)
I have been working on a fantasy book for the last couple years. I am hoping that will be the one I publish somewhere down the road.