• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Community Please share examples of your intro graphics.

Immortal Explorer

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi Guys

So I've got to the point where I'm planning on creating my own intro graphic using After effects, or similar. (Which I currently have no idea how to use).

I have a reasonably clear idea of what I want, the below link (not my video) is on kind of a similar track.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uw12lj-UFxw&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR0Tww98xDvBHGKykNW8TYtin0Q8ge-ItFMxzzofRyO2x1lFc8STjzbH4N4

Anyway, I'd be interested in seeing any intro graphics that you guys have made using After Effects or similar.

Just to give me a feel for the possibilities.

Peace

Alex

OP
OP
Immortal Explorer

Immortal Explorer

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi, nice intro, thanks for sharing. I use Spark to make all my thumbnails, I didn't realise you could do that.

Cheers

Alex

Debsterism

TubeBuddy Star
Hi, nice intro, thanks for sharing. I use Spark to make all my thumbnails, I didn't realise you could do that.

Cheers

Alex

YES! The trick is to script out your text first, find great images that demonstrate your text, then add your music. They have some you can use, but I always use my own.

Gunjit

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
You can use a website called panzoid.com for making intros