• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel I'm a painter and my channel is about art and phycology around it package mostly in studio vlog formats.

Zita

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Pro
zitachristie.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Zita
Title of introduction: I'm a painter and my channel is about art and psychology around it package mostly in studio vlog formats.
Your name/ Alias: Zita
Where are you from? The Netherlands
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through several youtubers
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Just to connect with new creators like me and give supports where ever I can.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Sounds cliche but I want to reach out to as many people as possible with my art.
How frequently do you upload? Striving to post 2x a week
What are your hobbies? Traveling
What is your biggest dream? To own a sort of art retreat place near the beach :)
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKOU9wd-qCyYBZ1-EzwIMkA

Last edited:

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Title of introduction: I'm a painter and my channel is about art and phycology around it package mostly in studio vlog formats.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Just to connect with new creators like me and give supports where ever I can.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Sounds cliche but I want to reach out to as many people as possible with my art.
What is your biggest dream? To own a sort of art retreat place near the beach :)
Oo greetings there, I also run an art channel, specifically oil paintings, IΓÇÖm gonna check out your channel, youΓÇÖre welcome to check out mine too, see if you like it, subscribe if you like what you see, and if itΓÇÖs not your cup of tea, then thatΓÇÖs all good.

Reactions: Zita

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hello and welcome tot he forum ma'am! And good luck... personally I look forward to this art retreat at the beach! You are speaking my language!

• Love

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Title of introduction: I'm a painter and my channel is about art and psychology around it package mostly in studio vlog formats.
I'm a bit biased, but I always love when more artists join these forums :) Having a quick look at your channel, it looks like you've returned from a long break. I'm really liking your presentation so far (you're an artist, I'd be surprised if your presentation skills WEREN'T somewhat there :p)
I really hope we see a lot of you around here because we need more artists :D

• Love
OP
OP
Zita

Zita

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Pro
zitachristie.com
Subscriber Goal
I'm a bit biased, but I always love when more artists join these forums :) Having a quick look at your channel, it looks like you've returned from a long break. I'm really liking your presentation so far (you're an artist, I'd be surprised if your presentation skills WEREN'T somewhat there :p)
I really hope we see a lot of you around here because we need more artists :D
Haha thank you , yes I had more time to refocus during the lockdown, hence the comeback.

• Love
Reactions: Beanie Draws