• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel About me

Ar7 Necro

User name: Ar7 Necro
Title of introduction: About me
Your name/ Alias: Arun
Where are you from? India
How did you find TubeBuddy? Youtube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To find good support from this community
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I just started my channel this month.For now my goal is if i get at least 2 or 3 sub in a week .i wanna make them worth to watch my videos.
How frequently do you upload? daily
What are your hobbies? Playing games
What is your biggest dream? Every 1 should know my Name.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFwAG1j4MxEYwEQfHi00eOQ?sub_confirmation=1

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
2-3 in your first week... looks like you already blew that out of the water! Congrats and welcome to the forum!

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Nice realistic goals which you've already more than blew past :) What's your favourite games?
Also be sure to read the rules :) just to make sure you know what we do and don't allow around here :p Hope you have fun!

OP
OP
Ar7 Necro

Ar7 Necro

Nice realistic goals which you've already more than blew past :) What's your favourite games?
Also be sure to read the rules :) just to make sure you know what we do and don't allow around here :p Hope you have fun!
I don't have any specific game..My favorite is Games..Just games.

Reactions: Beanie Draws