• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question How can I know the person who is commenting on my video has subscribed to my channel or not?

Welcome to Gaming

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
How can I know the person who is commenting on my video has subscribed to my channel or not?
If they have their subscriptions set to public, there should be a red icon next to their name stating they are subbed to you. If they have it private though there's no way of knowing.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I've moved this to YouTube Questions as YouTube have a native feature that shows if a commentor is a subscriber or not. If someone is a subscriber, they will have a red icon next to their name. But I think this may be limited to if the user has their subscriptions public or not. I know if you have your subscriptions set to private (bigger channels don't want people knowing what channels they subscribe to privately) BUT in the past, that would mean if they subscribe to someone, there would be no notification sent to channel, and I would assume that would also mean the icon wouldn't show up either.

I'm unsure if this is still the case anymore. But the icon gives you a better indicator.

Screenshot (111).png