• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice The best feature in tubebuddy

miracle du coran

TubeBuddy User
Hello
What is the best feature in tubebuddy that can help me gain views and subscribers ?
There are many tools !!

Travel Interesante

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Which version of Tubebuddy as you currently using? The free plugin is a bit limited, but you can still do keyword searching which will help you optimize for YouTube search. I upgraded to the pro version and have the full gamut of the keyword search plus SEO studio which helps confirms that the keywords I've chosen, the title and description all match up for really optimizing and I find that very valuable.

There are even more useful tools in star and legend though I'm sure others could talk about more in depth.

Last edited:
Reactions: LilFrecklesGaming

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Personally I find the A/B tool the best. Thumbnails are super important. But also the keyword research tool and the seo studio. If your videos aren't searchable, and have short generic tags, they aren't going to go far. The tag tools help your tags go from red, badly optimised tags, to orange and green well optimised tags. It won't do everything automatically for you, but it will give you an idea if your variations that you think of, are better or worse than what you already have.

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
The quick-links menu :p

Saves me so much time navigating through YT Studio. Well, those aren't really for "views" or "subscribers" but it sure saves you time.

Reactions: Damon