• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Problems with SEO Studio

Status
Not open for further replies.

sampocker

Hi,

This started a few days ago for me..

The first is in the SEO Studio where you write the description and title.. I have all the check marks in the bottom right box but my score never gets to 100 percent no matter what I do.

Previously it was going to 100 percent all of the time.

The other is in the tag generator..

In SEO studio it only shows the keyword as the suggested tag, even if it's already a tag.

Once I save everything and look at the file in YouTube's editor page there are lots of TB suggested tags (like there used to be in SEO studio)

Is this a known issue? Is there a fix?

Thanks!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-06-18 at 5.38.52 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-06-18 at 5.38.52 AM.png
    54.4 KB · Views: 147
  • Screen Shot 2020-06-18 at 5.39.02 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-06-18 at 5.39.02 AM.png
    106.6 KB · Views: 168
  • Screen Shot 2020-06-18 at 5.42.18 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-06-18 at 5.42.18 AM.png
    111 KB · Views: 154

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi,

The first is in the SEO Studio where you write the description and title.. I have all the check marks in the bottom right box but my score never gets to 100 percent no matter what I do.

In SEO studio it only shows the keyword as the suggested tag, even if it's already a tag.

Once I save everything and look at the file in YouTube's editor page there are lots of TB suggested tags (like there used to be in SEO studio)

Thanks!

The score in SEO Studio is based on following 100% of the recommendations there, which are YouTube's recommendation. In order to get 100% you need to follow everything. As in your screenshots it's in BETA, so if you have any feedback please provide it through the SEO studio for the developers. The idea with SEO studio is once you have found your target keyword you can really focus on your tags around that keyword. It's not an issue, it's just in beta, so if you'd like to see that feature added please suggest it WITHIN SEO Studio :)

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi,

Thanks!

The score in SEO Studio is based on following 100% of the recommendations there, which are YouTube's recommendation. In order to get 100% you need to follow everything. As in your screenshots it's in BETA, so if you have any feedback please provide it through the SEO studio for the developers. The idea with SEO studio is once you have found your target keyword you can really focus on your tags around that keyword. It's not an issue, it's just in beta, so if you'd like to see that feature added please suggest it WITHIN SEO Studio :)

Status
Not open for further replies.