• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Subscriber Milestone Now the numbers go up

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
As I focus on developing my content and working on making it better, this happens, I remember I was almost at 30 one time, then suddenly dropped down to 20 something, and did I get all emotional over it? Hmmm a little bit, but I got straight on to the analytics which revealed where I was losing, so upon improving that and making my content better and less cluttered with unnecessary gibberish, the numbers started going back up, but this doesnΓÇÖt come easy for me, especially now that IΓÇÖm a father looking after my little girl, I only have short windows of opportunity to get something done. Now I just need a few more zeros and IΓÇÖm happy.

Attachments

• BD2B829D-91DE-4D0B-8867-99F7F087BF06.png
    BD2B829D-91DE-4D0B-8867-99F7F087BF06.png
    317.4 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
Reactions: Damon
OP
OP
DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Correction: and it happened in only a few days too, woke up to a nice surprise, now onto 42 subs, IΓÇÖm noticing the numbers do go up, and they go up quicker the more I upload, really satisfied with my progress!

Attachments

• 926E5A93-74D3-47A8-A360-A92C9EE518A9.png
    926E5A93-74D3-47A8-A360-A92C9EE518A9.png
    317.7 KB · Views: 161
OP
OP
DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Nice Channel DamoΓÇÖs Paintings , paintings are good !! Keep posting !!
Hey there thanks for the nice compliment, IΓÇÖm working on more content and improving my video quality too (yeah haha couple of small things to take care of), but other than that, IΓÇÖm so happy with what IΓÇÖve achieved.

OP
OP
DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
That's very good news. You'll notice over the years that things will go up and down.
Oh yes, this is the game, numbers go up, then come down, they go up some more, and of course come down, I lost a sub but so what, business as usual for me, having to much fun uploading to care :)

lindamartin0589

As I focus on developing my content and working on making it better, this happens, I remember I was almost at 30 one time, then suddenly dropped down to 20 something, and did I get all emotional over it? Hmmm a little bit, but I got straight on to the analytics which revealed where I was losing, so upon improving that and making my content better and less cluttered with unnecessary gibberish of cute japanese, the numbers of plushies started going back up, but this doesnΓÇÖt come easy for me, especially now that IΓÇÖm a father looking after my little girl, I only have short windows of opportunity to get something done. Now I just need a few more zeros and IΓÇÖm happy.
Nice Channel DamoΓÇÖs Paintings , paintings are good !! Keep posting !!