• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Question about Audience retention graph not showing in analytics for most of my videos

Pheonix

Subscriber Goal
I am still a new creator and I spend a lot of time looking and learning how to read analytics so I can learn to be a better creator. On one of my videos it shows the graph and I am able to see minute by minute what viewers are watching and not watching. I do not see it on the rest of my videos and would like to so I can compare and see what I can change or keep, Etc. Is there a set number of days that I have to wait for the graph to show up? or is there a bug that's not letting it show up. I've looked for the answer but can't seem to find anything related to it. Any help is really appreciated.

OP
OP
Pheonix

Pheonix

Subscriber Goal
Hi Ikerot thanks for getting back to me.

The first picture shows the graph that I'm talking about and the second picture shows what the other videos show me. I thought that maybe it just took a couple of days to pop up but it hasn't yet. I really liked going through the graph and clicking on the points where it shows all the different drops and what they meant. At least this time I learned that maybe my intro was a bit too long and also what I could maybe shorten within the video to keep viewers from skipping. I know i have a lot to learn and I hope you can help me with this one. Thank you so much in advance.

Attachments

• graph 1.jpg
    graph 1.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 147
  • graph2.jpg
    graph2.jpg
    230.6 KB · Views: 144
OP
OP
Pheonix

Pheonix

Subscriber Goal
So I take it no one has this problem. Bummer I feel like i'm missing out on some valuable information.