• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Hey Awesome community (Gaming/Comedy/Things i feel like doing but mostly FIFA videos, with a unique twist :)

ChrisHK

User name: ChrisHK
Title of introduction: Hey Awesome community (Gaming/Comedy/Things i feel like doing but mostly FIFA videos, with a unique twist :)
Your name/ Alias: ChrisHK
Where are you from? Denmark
How did you find TubeBuddy? I Searched for Youtube community forums, and found this awesome forum!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To be able to communicate with others in my position.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would love to be able to do this full time, but it takes alot of time and something not really seen so much anymore. It may take time but i belive i will acomplish my goal. I am nervous in my first videos but i belive i will gain a confidence.
How frequently do you upload? I try to upload every 3rd day.
What are your hobbies? I love playing football and just being myself. Doing YouTube and gaming. Hanging out with friends.
What is your biggest dream? To be able to do YouTube full time for people who like my content.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9g2hRir-h6Yk8hqKyKCTQg?view_as=subscriber