• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Other Milestone Video Reached 100k Views

Jeff Goober

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
One of my most popular videos has reached 100,000 views

I find it funny that videos I donΓÇÖt really put time or effort in get more views for some reason.. Hmmm I wonder why this happens. IΓÇÖve had videos where I put time and effor in with the Title, Tags, Thumbnail and keywords and trying to put a good description together and BOOM! You get maybe 200 views LOL My most popular videos I just randomly put together one day and the thumbnail is just a screenshot from the video..IΓÇÖve had 2 other videos do the same thing almost.. although my other videos havenΓÇÖt reached 100k I feel like in time they will.. one is at 30k and another is at 50k.

Would be nice if people subscribed to my channel after getting all these video views but you canΓÇÖt have it all right.

Has this ever happened to you before where you put time into a video and the results arenΓÇÖt what you expected.... But you just throw something together that video takes off LOL

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
One of my most popular videos has reached 100,000 views

I find it funny that videos I donΓÇÖt really put time or effort in get more views for some reason.. Hmmm I wonder why this happens. IΓÇÖve had videos where I put time and effor in with the Title, Tags, Thumbnail and keywords and trying to put a good description together and BOOM! You get maybe 200 views LOL My most popular videos I just randomly put together one day and the thumbnail is just a screenshot from the video..IΓÇÖve had 2 other videos do the same thing almost.. although my other videos havenΓÇÖt reached 100k I feel like in time they will.. one is at 30k and another is at 50k.

Would be nice if people subscribed to my channel after getting all these video views but you canΓÇÖt have it all right.

Has this ever happened to you before where you put time into a video and the results arenΓÇÖt what you expected.... But you just throw something together that video takes off LOL
Haha itΓÇÖs the niche youΓÇÖre in that allows this to happen IΓÇÖm thinking, but anyways thatΓÇÖs a great achievement dude, do you think itΓÇÖs because the thumbnail is just a random screenshot and makes people more curious as to what the video is all about? Anyways IΓÇÖm not in this niche for that to happen, but I got a good skill thatΓÇÖs getting people interested in how I pull it off, hereΓÇÖs to good growth and the long YouTube journey (imagine beer mugs clinking)!

Reactions: Jeff Goober
OP
OP
Jeff Goober

Jeff Goober

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Haha itΓÇÖs the niche youΓÇÖre in that allows this to happen IΓÇÖm thinking, but anyways thatΓÇÖs a great achievement dude, do you think itΓÇÖs because the thumbnail is just a random screenshot and makes people more curious as to what the video is all about? Anyways IΓÇÖm not in this niche for that to happen, but I got a good skill thatΓÇÖs getting people interested in how I pull it off, hereΓÇÖs to good growth and the long YouTube journey (imagine beer mugs clinking)!
I think cause my camera is pretty decent any screenshot from the video would look decent... I feel like the thumbnail with all the fancy text donΓÇÖt work like it used to... well for me anyways my most popular videos are just screenshots that are clear and I donΓÇÖt really do anything besides maybe change the brightness a bit.. and that takes like two seconds lol