• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Music video

Annie@06

User name: Annie@06
Title of introduction: Music video
Your name/ Alias: Annie
Where are you from? India
How did you find TubeBuddy? From a Youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To promote my channel and to learn more about how to grow up a channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To have an income on my own since I'm a full time house mom
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Singing and dancing along with my 1 year old daughter
What is your biggest dream? To travel around the world
YouTube Channel Link: Annika's Channel

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi there Annie! I've read about what made you join the forum. I hope you've read our rules https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/4/ about the correct way to promote your channel, please be VERY careful to read those and you'll be sure to learn a lot here.

There's lots of great ways to earn an income, but monetisation isn't always one of them, so be sure to learn about monetisation DIVERSIFICATION. There's a lot of great channels out there, especially Roberto Blake, that can help you with much more lucrative ideas than just monetisation, because monetisation takes a long time, and isn't always that great at earning money anyway.