• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Hello Everyone

ugakpan

Subscriber Goal
User name: ugakpan
Title of introduction: Hello Everyone
Your name/ Alias: Uduak Buf Akpan/ Speaking Peace
Where are you from? Nigeria
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy when i was researching on keyword search and tags on google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To grow and possibly meet like minds
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: reach more people as the channel dedicated to helping people pass through their difficulties with ease and my job is to help you achieve pleasant experiences at every stage of life.

I am a coach in conflict resolution at all levels of relationships. I have a passion to ease our bad pains and shortcoming that hinder progress, and to discourage suicide.
I believe that every person deserves to live and will progress positively no matter their conditions. I am a believer of second chance, people can have a good life if they are shown the path to take.
I am the author of the book The Viral Faith, www.bufakpan.com and the founder of Speaking Peace also known as SPEAP.
How frequently do you upload? Twice weekly
What are your hobbies? watch football and resolving issues
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is helping people overcome their fears, worry and live great lives no matter how difficult life appears to them, most especially people in these categories;
i. The Distressed
ii. The Depressed
iii. Dampened/Discouraged
iv. The Displaced; Physically, Spiritually and Mentally
v. The Damaged
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/SpeakingPeace

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
It sounds like you have a strong passion for helping others, and in these times of great suffering and sadness in the world, we really do need more people helping those build back up their mental and spiritual happiness. I'm wishing you all the best :) continue spreading joy and happiness :)

OP
OP
ugakpan

ugakpan

Subscriber Goal
It sounds like you have a strong passion for helping others, and in these times of great suffering and sadness in the world, we really do need more people helping those build back up their mental and spiritual happiness. I'm wishing you all the best :) continue spreading joy and happiness :)
Thank you so much for your words. They are encouraging. Yes my passion is to help individuals see the light at the end of the tunnel. We will very soon be able to hug and shake hands without any form of fear or worry. God bless you real good.