• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Welcome to Melba PiΓÇÖs yt channel

Ablem08

Subscriber Goal
User name: Ablem08
Title of introduction: Welcome to Melba PiΓÇÖs yt channel
Your name/ Alias: Melba Pi
Where are you from? Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found it from my google account while briwsing it
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Because i want to get more subscribers and to get educated through them. I also want to know how to get noticed by youtube.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to share my knowledge to others by educating them through my youtube videos. I also wanted to show others the things that I love to do that may somehow help them out.
How frequently do you upload? Daily
What are your hobbies? I really live taking photos though i am not professional, but i always want to discover how i got my photos perfectly. I also love educating people with my own knowledge and creations.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to get my sons life full of happiness and full of dreams and ambitions, but, also i dreamnt to finish their studies to get the life that they wanted. And another one dream is for myself to get youtubeΓÇÖs attention for my channel.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTcWGZhT3qBY7Cv-4PUNw9Q