• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel Ambitious and full of ideas! Always forward-Looking!

Johan Louw

Subscriber Goal
User name: Johan Louw
Title of introduction: Ambitious and full of ideas! Always forward-Looking!
Your name/ Alias: Johan
Where are you from? South Africa
How did you find TubeBuddy? I actually heard about Tubebuddy through a YouTuber yes.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? It really looks interesting and as a content creator I feel I can learn a lot about YouTube using Tubebuddy and being part of this community and also I want to grow a successful channel.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to build a successful brand and YouTube channel in order for me to give back to the community and even help others grow successfully to the point where they want to be.
How frequently do you upload? I am in the process where I'm looking to upload weekly as I have been doing.
What are your hobbies? Besides where I can't get my hands off of my guitar! I also play backyard cricket having a blast with friends and family.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is where I picture myself in a very stable position where I can help others. Whether it is just filling their need where I give back to the community or giving advice to those who seek. My biggest dream is to be successful in what I'm currently loving to do on a platform such as YouTube. Building a brand that's sustainable and putting my name out there, to make a difference.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyVLuP3O71NQJLjKhd1kuHg