• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel I am a gaming/comedy channel and am excited to be here!

Danny8190777

User name: Danny8190777
Title of introduction: I am a gaming/comedy channel and am excited to be here!
Your name/ Alias: Jaiko
Where are you from?
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy through facebook, I noticed someone posted a picture of a milestone on Youtube and asked how do you get that.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I thought the forums would be a good way to communicate, rate, and support other content creators. Of course I would also from time to time love to post my own content to get any feedback or advice on how to improve.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goal is to make fun to watch content that will brighten people's day by making them laugh and look forward too my next comedy video upload, and also to make stuff that helps people like game walkthroughs, I love replying to comments and helping people, it brightens my day when I can help someone through a comment or share a laugh with someone in the comments. Subscriber wise my short term goal is to get to 5000 subscribers, long term goal is to hit 100k and get a playbutton.
How frequently do you upload? I upload either every day or every other day.
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is possibly to own an in home gaming museum/shrine, Ive always loved games, I have every console from Atari and up.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/user/xXDannyRJFerratoXx/featured?disable_polymer=1