• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Hello everyone! we are unique , we are special , yes we can !in God's help

Nemz

User name: Nemz
Title of introduction: Hello everyone! we are unique , we are special , yes we can !in God's help
Your name/ Alias: Mias
Where are you from? Makati
How did you find TubeBuddy? Friend
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I am happy to belong with the community that promotes growth and sustainability .I want to share my passion and goals with the career oriented environment.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I have a lots of goal not only for myself but also for the sake of many. I created this channel to give motivation and inspiration to the viewers who seeks stability and freedom.
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies? making videos, listening music , reading inspirational qoutes most likely bible , listening christians songs
What is your biggest dream? Personal social and spiritual Growth
YouTube Channel Link: UCU-1kaLniL5K5vG2zK1CNsw/

Last edited:

IanDominicTV

Renowned Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the forums, Kababayan! May God continue to bless your heart!

• Love
Reactions: Nemz

ugakpan

Subscriber Goal
User name: Nemz
Title of introduction: Hello everyone! we are unique , we are special , yes we can !in God's help
Your name/ Alias: Mias
Where are you from? Makati
How did you find TubeBuddy? Friend
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I am happy to belong with the community that promotes growth and sustainability .I want to share my passion and goals with the career oriented environment.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I have a lots of goal not only for myself but also for the sake of many. I created this channel to give motivation and inspiration to the viewers who seeks stability and freedom.
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies? making videos, listening music , reading inspirational qoutes most likely bible , listening christians songs
What is your biggest dream? Personal social and spiritual Growth
YouTube Channel Link: UCU-1kaLniL5K5vG2zK1CNsw/
Good to have you here.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey there! Welcome to the forums :) In terms of making money, have you made sure to make a plan that doesn't just rely on diversification? There's a lot of great information on building a business that includes revenue diversification because YouTube isn't always as good of a money maker as we think.
And of course, don't forget to read our rules here https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/4/ so you know what we do and don't allow in terms of posting! All the best! :)