• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Difference in Search ranking of Tags between mobile app and browser

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReachRishi

Subscriber Goal
hi, Have been using TubeBuddy mobile for about a week now. I notice that the mobile app ranks tags of some of my videos differently to the browser plugin - i.e my mobile app shows certain tags ranked -10 or 18 etc, however on the browser it shows only one of my tags are ranked and not the others. Is this a bug or a configuration issue, or is that how it should be

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
hi, Have been using TubeBuddy mobile for about a week now. I notice that the mobile app ranks tags of some of my videos differently to the browser plugin - i.e my mobile app shows certain tags ranked -10 or 18 etc, however on the browser it shows only one of my tags are ranked and not the others. Is this a bug or a configuration issue, or is that how it should be

The browser version has weighted and unweighted scores. We are adding that into mobile. If you have more questions you can reach out to mobile@tubebuddy.com :) Since this is the correct answer thread closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.